RSS Feed

Marshmallows

December 7, 2016 by Mr Durham

Hello! For homework this week we would like you to watch the marshmallows video. We think you will enjoy it. If you would like to write a story about it, all you have to do is write your own post! If you don’t want to you can simply enjoy it.

Click here to watch the video.

21 Comments »

1. isabellec says:

The monster was funny and scared the little boy.
    The monster ate all of his marshmallows.

• Mr Durham says:

Well done, Isabelle! You have written two sentences about the cartoon and you have tried to meet your LTT to make your writing even better. 🙂

2. josiahd says:

The boy fell over because he was scared of the monster. I wouldn’t be scared.

3. izzyn says:

The little boy at the beginning fed the monster all his marshmallows which made the monster happy. At the end the monster was angry because there was no marshmallows left. The boy had a plan he gave the monster his pillow. The monster thought it was a marshmallow. I would chase him away!

4. poppye says:

The monster was scarey andate all the marshmallows. The boy thought he could use his pillow as a marshmallow.

5. elliec says:

My Marshmallow Story.
    The boy gayv the monsta sum marshmelow. Then the boy did not hav enee left. Then the boy gayv the monsta the pilow. Then boy ran away.

• Mr Durham says:

Well done, Ellie. I like that you have used the phonics sounds you know to help with any spellings you are unsure of. 🙂

6. laurenb says:

The little boy was roasting marshmallows and the monster came along and he wanted a marshmallow

7. marshallc says:

The monster wanted the marshmallow because he liked the smel and he was green.

8. joeb says:

The monster likes marshmallows and he wanted all of them! He needed them for his tummy and then dum dum dum he even ate a pillow instead of a marshmallow, I would have been sick!! Ewww! I wasn’t scared of the monster I would just feed him hundreds of marshmallows and if he was still hungry I would get my bow and arrow out. Hopefully we would be friends.

• Mr Durham says:

Super work, Joe. I love that you have used dum dum dum! It’s a good thing you carry a bow and arrow around in case there are any marshmallow eating monsters about. 🙂

9. sophiae says:

My marshmallow story
    The monster was very hungry and scary. The boy was a fast runner. By sophia eilles

• Mr Durham says:

He was a fast runner. Well done. I’m pleased I wasn’t that little boy because I don’t think I’m quite as fast! 🙂

10. Leon n says:

The marshmallow video was good. The boy was having a camp fire to toast his marshmallows.

11. Casey says:

The monster ate all the little boy’s marshmallows. The monster got angry when all the marshmallows ran out and he thought the pillow was a big marshmallow.